Mexican Nacho Burger 🍔 🇲🇽
1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
1 tsp garlic powder
Salt and pepper, to season
½ tomato, diced
¼ onion, diced
2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
1 pack (224g) Fry’s Big Fry Burger patties
2 sesame seed burger buns
3 slices white cheddar-style vegan cheese
½ cup corn chips
1. Place the avocado in a bowl and squeeze over the juice of half a lemon. Mash it using a fork until it forms a chunky guacamole consistency. Stir through the garlic powder and season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Combine the diced tomato and onion with the chopped coriander and squeeze over the juice of the remaining half lemon. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Prepare the Fry’s Big Fry Burger patties as per package instructions.
4. Slice the burger buns in half and lightly toast the inside.
5. Build the burger by spreading a generous portion of guacamole on both halves of the bun. Layer the bottom half with a burger patty, cheese slices, the tomato salsa and corn chips. Sandwich together with the other half of the bun.
6. Serve alongside bowls of corn chips, guacamole and sweet corn salsa and ENJOY!
PLANNING TO TRY THIS?
If yes, remember to a) post a pic b) TAG US (not just to mention us - as these easily get lost in the notification stream) and c) hashtag #foodiesofsa
Top tip 💡 Save the video so that you can find it easily later or share it with your friends who might like to see it too!
The @foodiesofsa team