17 Lessons I wish I knew BEFORE I started working out:😊
1. Don’t get it perfect, just get it going. It’s OK to be a beginner, it will take some time to get good at working out… But just show up and try.
2. Most work out plans online are designed for bodybuilders, NOT for actors and performers.
3. Your Health is THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN YOUR LIFE. If you don't have your health....
4. Investing in yourself is NOT a luxury. It's an essential step to getting everything you ever wanted.
5. You are defined by what you DO or DO NOT DO. Stop stalling yourself. Cut the excuses and get started today.
6. Making a change in your body + your health is about small steps every day.
7. Small. Consistent. Effort.
8. Stop waiting to feel motivated - it doesn’t work like that. Take ACTION first!
9. You don’t need to spend HOURS in the gym. You can get Lean and grow Muscle with some simple Bodyweight workouts!
10. Sustainability is everything. If your diet is too extreme or restrictive, you’re going to crash and burn.
11. The clearer your vision is, The faster you’ll get there
12. Give yourself love. Break the cycle of criticizing yourself by loving yourself more.
13. Most work out plans online or design for bodybuilders, NOT for actors and performers.
14. Stop wasting time and money on cookie-cutter workout programs
15. Train your mind to focus on the good. It’s your responsibility to shift your focus from negative thoughts to positive thoughts.
16. Working out isn’t JUST about the physical results. It’s about up-leveling your mind, body, emotions, spirit, life!
17. What you put out in the world is what you get back. You want more love? Give my love.
I’m curious - what’s one lesson you wish you knew 5 years ago? Comment below 👇
#GetAListFit #athomeworkout #Stayhome #bwayfit #broadway #bway #nyc #musicals #musicaltheatre #choreography #theatr