Welcome back to the fifth episode of #15days15recipes with @aromaticfoodies😋
Here's our recipe for Chilly Paneer✨✨
What you'll need:- 1. 250gms paneer
2. 4-5 cloves of garlic
3. 1 capsicum
4. 1 onion
5. 1 tablespoon Soya sauce
6. 3-4 tablespoon Tomato ketchup
7. Salt to taste
8. 2 teaspoon Chilly powder
9. 2 Green chillies
11. 2 tablespoon Cornflour
12. 1 teaspoon sugar
13. 1 teaspoon vinegar
1. In a bowl add cottage cheese salt , chilly powder and cornstarch and mix all the ingredients together
2. In a pan heat the oil and fry the cottage cheese batter in warm oil.
3. Take another pan and start preparing the sauce. Heat the oil, then add garlic, onions , capsicum and green chillies to saute the vegetables.
4. Stir in soya sauce, red chilli sauce, tomato ketchup, sugar, vinegar and red chilli powder or paste.
5.Mix the corn flour mixture and pour it to the pan. Cook till the sauce thickens.
6. Check the taste of the sauce. You can add more sauces or salt if you wish to adjust to your taste.
7. If you want to thin down the sauce, just add more water to get the desired consistency.
8. Add fried paneer cubes, crushed pepper (powder) to the chilli sauce and mix.
9. Serve paneer chilli hot as a appetizer. You can also serve this with noodles or fried rice. .
Hope you guys enjoyed the video, if you did; then like, comment and share with your friends and family and we will be back with our another edition of recipes tomorrow ♥️♥️♥️ .
Keep following @aromaticfoodies for more such Recipes and IGTVs.