Job Title: Accountant
▪ Prepare bank vouchers, general ledger postings and statements.
▪ Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports and analysis of results with observations and recommendations to management on cash flow, profitability, financial position, etc.
▪ Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability.
▪ Prepare and maintain accounting documents, records, and cash, banking transactions.
▪ Analysis of revenue and expenditure trends and recommendation of appropriate budget levels, to ensure expenditure control.
▪ Process payments and maintain accounting records for clients, suppliers, vendors, statutory, etc.
▪ Interact with the internal and external auditors and maintain relationship with the company’s banker.
▪ Recommend, implement and maintain a computerized data base for the company system of accounting.
▪ Handle administration of the company’s tax payment system, including the compilation and remittance of Staff PAYE tax deducted, Staff pension contribution, VAT collected and withholding tax deducted.
▪ Liase with tax and other regulatory/statutory authority.
▪ Maintain strong relationships with vendors and keep price data in order to get best pricing on supplies and services.
▪ Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records.
▪ Perform other related duties as assigned.
▪ Degree or equivalent in Accounting ▪ Professional certification or membership will be an added advantage
▪ Must reside in Ibadan
▪ Excellent knowledge of Accounting software
▪ Work Experience: At least 2 / 3 years in related areas
▪ Other Requirements: Strong Analytical skills, High proficiency in MS Excel and above average use of others MS office application. #ibadan #jobvacancy #lagos #nigeria